Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello There

     Wow. My first blog post. Well, I might as well introduce myself properly. Hello, you may call me Kitty for short (or you can just call me by my screen name: Geek-tarded_Kitty). I am a regular person who enjoys crafting things and obsessing over my favorite fandoms. (haha)
   
    I'd a new year and with New Years comes new things right? That's where the idea fort his blog came from. My old blog (GeekyGreatness) never got updated as much as I wanted so I decided to make a new one and try to update it regularly (and make it more interesting as well). This will be my New Years resolution (along with some other things).

     So, lets start off with the actual blogging.
    This summer during July there's going to be a fantastic convention in the lower part of Texas (Mcallen). It's name is Omnicon. During that time four of the main voice actors from the well-known anime ,Fullmetal Alchemist, are going to be there.
They are:

Vic Mignogna -voice of- Edward Elric
Colleen Clinkenbeard Rose -voice of- Thomas and Riza Hawkeye
Aaron Dismuke -voice of- Alphonse Elric
Travis Willingham - voice of- Roy Mustang
(NOTE: These are only the voices they do for Fullmetal Alchemist)

     And scince they're going to be there and I adore the anime, I'm going to take a group of friends to dress up or Cosplay as the characters. I myself am planning to cosplay Edward Elric with an automail arm I'm going to make! My sister will be Rose, my friend Roy, my father Alphonse in his armor (also going to make), and two other friends will be cosplaying Winry Rockbell and Riza Hawkeye.

     This will be fun. Once I've bought a good camra, I'll start uploading photos of progress and mabye some tutorials.

Thanks for reading!

~Geek-tarded_Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment